Ecommerce just like every other form of business has taken a new turn following the Covid-19 pandemic. As a result of the lockdowns, many customers turned to online and mobile shopping while businesses without a digital presence were forced to take their businesses online as part of their business continuity strategies in order to ensure they survive.
With e-commerce demand skyrocketing, the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) is organizing a webinar on the 25th July at 4pm West Africa Time to explore important factors behind building and launching a successful e-commerce business.
Key topics and discussants during the webinar which will be moderated by Mike Okwoche, the Senior Anchor of TVC News are:
- E-Commerce, Nigeria’s time is now by Osita OPARAUGO, CEO of Ogelle Ltd
- Leveraging Cloud Computing for e-Commerce – Unlocking Potentials & Business Opportunities by Olusegun OLUGBILE, Chairman of ICET and Data Analytics Privacy Technology (Ltd)
- Choosing the right sales channel mix for your business by Grace ‘JARE-AJUWON, Chief Business & Market Officer of Proshare
- Driving Targeted Traffic for Positive Customer Acquisition by Fela OLAGUNJU, Project Manager at SMElinc
- Ahead of the Curve: Digital Strategies to Unlock Business Value – Mr. Tomi ARAROMI, CEO of Info Strategy Technology
The Event will also feature a keynote address by the President of ACCI, Prince Adetokunbo Kayode, SAN, CON, good will messages by the Minister of Science and Technology who will be represented by the DG of NOTAP Dr. Danazumi Ibrahim, MD of NEPZA, Prof. Adesoji Adesugba, Dr.Peter Ejweozoh Mni.Director of Environmental Sciences and Technology Department of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, and remarks from the Director General, Ms. Victoria Akai.
To be a part of the conversation, kindly join the live stream via this link bit.ly/e-commerceandpostcovid. You can also set a reminder for same so you don’t miss out when the event commences.
For more enquiry, kindly contact: Miss. Wuraola Onigbogi, Head of Research and Business Development via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08131259577